Domino is a Japanese MIDI sequencer developed by Takabo Soft that some of the Black MIDI Team members use to create or black a MIDI. This only comes with the Japanese language, but there are patches for it.
Version 1.44 is the last version available.
Pros and Cons
- Performance is faster than FL Studio
- Higher resolution (PPQN) can be chosen
- MIDI events can be edited manually
- Can handle up to 22 million notes, if the 4GB patch is applied, up to 80 million notes can be handled
- Large MIDIs can take a long time
- The latest version's English translation is only partial
- Playback is very laggy, although applying the WinMM Wrapper Patch improves performance significantly
- Duplicated notes are removed (Although overlapping notes are kept)